Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Number 21

...and so my summer begins!

Exams are done which is the best thing that has happened to me in a while. I'm stoked to be done with classes and get on with summer/the list.

First item crossed (ish?) off my list is "Be in a play." I am not gonna lie I kind of cheated on this one because I was cast before my summer officially started but oh well get over it. I am going to be juror 5 in 12 Angry Men! Rehearsals started this week and are going very well. I'd like to officially cross this off but won't until the play opens.
I also was cast in Harvey! Rehearsals for that go up once 12 is over, around the beginning of July. I feel like in theory I should get to cross off two items if i'm going to be in two plays but apparently that's not how it works...(says myself?)

Excited to be working on one of the bigger tasks and have plans to start on a few others soon.

Wish me luck and hope you're enjoying the first days of summer!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you get to "act" again. It's been a while. You're so good at acting. I look forward to both plays and am happy that you have these opportunities this summer. Whoop. Whoop. Glad you're done with exams. prouda ya.

    ReplyDelete