Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Number 5

Buy lemonade from a neighborhood stand...

Ughh this one was sooo hard. Every time I would drive through any neighborhood I would look but could never find one.

About a month ago, I got a call from my parents saying they had found one and so I got dressed and rushed to the place they said it was...and nothing.

Then earlier this week, I got a text from my brother's girlfriend Whitney saying she had seen one. I get in the car head to where it was...and it was gone...again.

I was starting to get really frustrated until my savior texted me.

Allison is amazing and told me that her daughter was setting up a lemonade stand the next day and I should stop by, and I did!

T.D. and Allison were my youth pastors in high school. They have two daughters and one is the perfect age for lemonade stand-ing?

I stopped by, got my 25 cent cup of awesome, and loved my life to finally cross it off.


Thank you so much T.D., Allison, and most importantly Isabella!

2 comments: