Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Number 8

Fly a kite

Ahhh alas a task to take me back to my youth

Sooo last Saturday (July 24) we (my family and I) woke up and went to Family Dollar or Dollar General or something and picked up an awesome kite.

I didn't originally plan on it having any particular picture or design on it but when I saw the Spiderman one I knew it would be perfect...plus it was only a dollar!

We decided to drive to New Bern to fly the kite because we knew there would be some wind coming off the water.

It was beautiful weather (apart from the six million degree heat)

I got out and took off running and before I knew it BAMMM there was all sorts of crazy kite flying going



After a few minutes, we packed up and headed to lunch.

It wasn't the most life-changing task, but it was fun!

I'm wrapping up the list and just have a few small requests...

IF YOU SEE A LEMONADE STAND PLEASE TEXT ME

Also, stay tuned because some exciting ones are coming up!

2 comments:

  1. That kite is preshhh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stole my kite-flying location! haha
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete